- The property is a 3* star hotel comprising of 124 rooms / 207 beds, 41 single rooms, 81 double rooms and 2 suites. It consists of 3 basements (parking, storage) and 8 above ground floors. The property is located in Athens city center, across the Central Rail and Metro station “Larissa Station”. Easy access to ancient sites and other tourist attractions, such as the Acropolis, the Parthenon, the Plaka Area and the Parliament Building on Syntagma square.
- The property was built in 1974 and partially renovated in 2004 (new electrical and plumbing installations, new tiles in the bathrooms, new carpets on the floors). Hotel facilities include a Restaurant “Dionyssos” (capacity up to 350 persons) at the mezzanine level; Two conference halls “Athena Hall” and “Artemis Hall” (capacity upto 60 persons each); and, an outdoor swimming pool including the “Apollo roof garden bar” on the 7th floor.
- The plans for the redevelopment of the railway station led to a significant on-going growth in terms of development of real estate in the area with opening of office buildings, retail properties, bars and restaurants in the adjacent area.
- Accessible by metro and several bus lines, as well as car via Loulianou Street and Konstantinoupoleos Avenue. Omonia Square, Pedion Areos and the Archaeological Museum are all 10′ on foot. The distance to the E. Venizelos Airport is 29 km, 12 km from Piraeus Port and 3 km from Interurban Bus Terminals.
- The asset is owned by a local bank as it was distressed and a tender process is being arranged that will be completed by mid November 2020. The estimated selling price is €5m - €5.5m. This opportunity has been brought by a local advisor close to the process.
DEAL DATA ROOM
Here you can find the data room submitted by the sponsor for your due diligence. It will also appear in your BrixFlow Data Room in your Dashboard. If you don't have access you can request access in the Request Introduction section.
SUBMIT A CHANGE TO THE CURRENT LISTING
Please fill the form below to submit a change in the current listing. Any changes submitted require the internal approval of the investment team. Alternatively you can submit your request by email to email@example.com quoting the deal number.
REASON FOR THE CHANGE
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Please specify the information requested.