- Portfolio containing 5 retail centres leased to a single tenant. The tenant is a public company, one of the largest supermarket chains and retail brands in the UK with revenues exceeding £10bn per annum.
- The assets are premium buildings located in the commercial districts of the following cities in West Midlands: Altrhincham, Chesterfield, Halifax, Sutton and Wolverhampton.
- The population of the cities where the assets are located range from 50,000 inhabitants in Sutton to over 210,000 inhabitants in Wolverhampton. Total population across the 5 cities in the portfolio is over 500,000.
- The portfolio currently generates a total of £3.6m of triple net annual rent with a 2% rent increase per annum. The WAULT is 6.5 years with a renewal option of 40 years with 15 years break clause to OMRV.
- The senior debt in the portfolio is currently at 65% LTV and expiring in July 2021. The Sponsor is looking for a lender that will be able to refinance and replace the existing senior debt. The Sponsor is a well funded investment firm.
DEAL DATA ROOM
Here you can find the data room submitted by the sponsor for your due diligence. It will also appear in your BrixFlow Data Room in your Dashboard. If you don't have access you can request access in the Request Introduction section.
SUBMIT A CHANGE TO THE CURRENT LISTING
Please fill the form below to submit a change in the current listing. Any changes submitted require the internal approval of the investment team. Alternatively you can submit your request by email to email@example.com quoting the deal number.
REASON FOR THE CHANGE
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Please specify the information requested.