- Office building located in the centre of Madrid, in Plaza del Conde de Casal, a very demanded area with very occasional availability of commercial assets for sale. The building enjoys a corner location and it was built in the 1960s. Since then the building has received various refurbishments with the latest occurring in 2005.
- The area of Conde de Casal sits in Retiro’s neighbourhood. Retiro is a district located at the southeast of the city centre and has a population of c. 150k inhabitants. It’s a very sought area of Madrid given its location next to Retiro park, proximity to business district as well as to Madrid centre. Additionally it’s minutes away from train station Atocha, and excellent connected by either car or underground with station Conde de Casal at the doorstep.
- The site occupies a total area of 1,382 sqm. The building is distributed across eight storeys above ground, ground floor and underground parking. The total surface above ground is 5,107.79 sqm, and 1,479 sqm of parking space below ground.
- The building has the possibility to change to other uses being residential the most recommended by the sponsor. The maximum area that can be built above ground 6,747 sqm. The ground floor is currently used for commercial and the floors above ground for office space. The office space is currently vacant.
- The owner is looking to sale the asset as it is or with a change of use permit if required by the buyer. Asking price is €17m or equivalent of €3,079/sqm.
DEAL DATA ROOM
Here you can find the data room submitted by the sponsor for your due diligence. It will also appear in your BrixFlow Data Room in your Dashboard. If you don't have access you can request access in the Request Introduction section.
SUBMIT A CHANGE TO THE CURRENT LISTING
Please fill the form below to submit a change in the current listing. Any changes submitted require the internal approval of the investment team. Alternatively you can submit your request by email to email@example.com quoting the deal number.
REASON FOR THE CHANGE
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Please specify the information requested.