- The complex is located at Torre-Pacheco town in Mar Menor Area, Murcia Province and composed by a five stars Intercontinental Hotel, 145 tourist apartments, and a social club. The wider complex is a residential tourist complex of about 1,700 properties around a golf course, and wide landscaped avenues. In heart of complex is based five stars Intercontinental Hotel, as well as the social club, that lodge different activities that allow an intensive use of golf practice.
- The hotel is a 64 key five stars hotel operated by Intercontinenal with a wide range of facilities and services, including 3 swimming pools, spa, gym, 7 restaurants and 3 conventions salons. The hotel is located in the center of the complex, on a plot of 15,391 sqm, and a building of 17,176 sqm, which is distributed between 14,594 sqm of hotel and 2,581 m² of commercial areas.
- The building of the hotel consists of a main block where the rooms, facilities and rest of commercial areas, are distributed, basement, ground floor and three floors above ground. There are two independent buildings where the nursery and the pool cafeteria are located. The hotel also includes a Spa with 1,100 sqm of facilities.
- The apartments are fully furnished with modern furniture, television and internet connection. Fully equipped kitchen, with microwave, fridge and washing machine. They have a large terrace or garden and two swimming pools for adults and children, all of them overlooking a golf course dotted with lakes. The distribution is as follows: 48 one bedroom of 58 sqm, 85 two bedrooms of 85 sqm and 12 three bedrooms of 115 sqm occupying a total net area of 19,741 sqm.
- The property is currently owned by a local bank with a book value of €60m. In order to have a rapid sale, the bank is now willing to sale this property for €27m. The property is fully operational and trading numbers will be available post LOI.
DEAL DATA ROOM
Here you can find the data room submitted by the sponsor for your due diligence. It will also appear in your BrixFlow Data Room in your Dashboard. If you don't have access you can request access in the Request Introduction section.
SUBMIT A CHANGE TO THE CURRENT LISTING
Please fill the form below to submit a change in the current listing. Any changes submitted require the internal approval of the investment team. Alternatively you can submit your request by email to email@example.com quoting the deal number.
REASON FOR THE CHANGE
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Please specify the information requested.