- An arbitrage opportunity exists in the Italian light industrial real estate sector which offers the potential for outsized risk-adjusted returns of 15%+ cash flow yields with a protected downside. The Sponsor is looking to form a JV with an equity provider in order to exploit this unique opportunity.
- In Italy, there is not an established group of institutional or other natural buyers for Industrial real estate compared to other countries where heavy investments by institutional investors have already occurred creating large investment platforms.
- Asset Profile: The Sponsor aims for IRR of 18.5% per asset with a targeted dividend/rental yield of no less than 10% p.a. In terms of Capital Value identified has a target to invest at or around the vacant possession value (€300-650 /m2) and aim to also be c. 50% below replacement cost.
- The buildings identified are fundamental to the tenant, akin to core infrastructure. All buildings must be extremely flexible, both in terms of location and of physical structure, to allow for a variety of alternative occupiers or uses in the future.
- Last Mile Logistics: The assets targeted offer the possibility to convert to alternative use in the future as last-mile logistics, which is entering a huge growth phase in Italy, alongside
the global e-commerce trends.
- The Sponsor objective is to create an investment vehicle together with an investor that will permit to capture the opportunities presented as they are identified. The final objective is to create a light industrial platform that can be sold to institutional capital in 5 years.
DEAL DATA ROOM
Here you can find the data room submitted by the sponsor for your due diligence. It will also appear in your BrixFlow Data Room in your Dashboard. If you don't have access you can request access in the Request Introduction section.
SUBMIT A CHANGE TO THE CURRENT LISTING
Please fill the form below to submit a change in the current listing. Any changes submitted require the internal approval of the investment team. Alternatively you can submit your request by email to email@example.com quoting the deal number.
REASON FOR THE CHANGE
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Please specify the information requested.