- The property is comprises a total of 12 floors with 80 self-contained apartments arranged over ground to 9th floor, and car park located on the lower ground and sub basement levels. There are also 2 commercial units located in the ground floor.
- The building includes a total gross area of 12,343 sqm (135,704 sqf) arranged as follows: 8,188 sqm for the apartments, 1,266 sqm for communal areas, 299 sqm of commercial area and 2,588 sqm of parking space.
- The apartments range from 1 bed to 4 beds and are of high specifications. The building enjoys 360 degrees views over London, meters away from Marylebone Station and Baker Street.
- There is a lack of high quality competing stock in the area with a mean rental value of £73,938 per unit per annum. The property is currently managed by the owner.
- The owner is looking to sell this property at an expected cap rate of 4% or equivalent £150m equating to an average of £1,105 ppsf.
DEAL DATA ROOM
Here you can find the data room submitted by the sponsor for your due diligence. It will also appear in your BrixFlow Data Room in your Dashboard. If you don't have access you can request access in the Request Introduction section.
SUBMIT A CHANGE TO THE CURRENT LISTING
Please fill the form below to submit a change in the current listing. Any changes submitted require the internal approval of the investment team. Alternatively you can submit your request by email to email@example.com quoting the deal number.
REASON FOR THE CHANGE
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Please specify the information requested.