- The portfolio consists of a total of 28 apartments, distributed across 3 buildings and GIA of 20,666 sqf. Estimated ERV is £1,187,463. The buildings can be acquired separately and they are not held on an SPV with all apartments being self contained.
- The first building is located in Marylebone, W1, and is a mixed used building which currently contains 4 residential apartments and 2 floors of medical space. GIA is 9,477 sqf and current rent is £414,160 with an asking price of £9m (4.6%). Average ppsf is £949. The building is arranged over lower ground, ground and four upper floors with further development potential.
- The second building is located in Queen's Gardens, W2, and contains 11 apartments ranging from studios to 2 bed apartments. Property has been recently refurbished to high standards. GIA is 5,151 sqf and current rent is £356,000 with an asking price of £8.9m (4%). The building is in an SPV.
- The third building is located in Princess Square, W2 and contains 7 apartments arranged over 6 floors. Property is currently vacant and requires Capex. GIA is 6,038 sqf. Asking price of £9.9m average of £1,639 psqf (4.2% based on exp. ERV).
- This is a unique to acquire a residential portfolio in a very demanded area of London. The seller will consider an important discount for an investor willing to take over the full portfolio. Total asking price is £27.8m equating to an average of £1,345 ppsf.
DEAL DATA ROOM
Here you can find the data room submitted by the sponsor for your due diligence. It will also appear in your BrixFlow Data Room in your Dashboard. If you don't have access you can request access in the Request Introduction section.
SUBMIT A CHANGE TO THE CURRENT LISTING
Please fill the form below to submit a change in the current listing. Any changes submitted require the internal approval of the investment team. Alternatively you can submit your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the deal number.
REASON FOR THE CHANGE
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Please specify the information requested.