- The property was built 12 months ago and sits in the proximity of one of the top UK universities in the Midlands.
- The developer who is the current seller is currently signing a 10 years triple net lease with the university for the full property and it's looking to exit once this has been executed.
- Expected rental income will be £1.3m on a triple net basis with operations being undertaken by the University.
- Estimated asking price is around £30m at a 4.25% to 4.40% indicative yield.
- Further information can be obtained upon execution of CA.
DEAL DATA ROOM
Here you can find the data room submitted by the sponsor for your due diligence. It will also appear in your BrixFlow Data Room in your Dashboard. If you don't have access you can request access in the Request Introduction section.
SUBMIT A CHANGE TO THE CURRENT LISTING
Please fill the form below to submit a change in the current listing. Any changes submitted require the internal approval of the investment team. Alternatively you can submit your request by email to email@example.com quoting the deal number.
REASON FOR THE CHANGE
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Please specify the information requested.